We are always looking for warm, energetic, creative individuals to bring on board.
Send an email with your résumé and why you think you’d be perfect for Salt & Sundry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Maintaining the shop floor, including cleaning and replenishing stock
- Ringing up transactions at the register
- Developing a strong knowledge of products
- Unpacking and processing shipments
- Assisting with product merchandising and display
Ideal candidates are warm, energetic and creative individuals with sharp attention to detail. Candidates must have both weekday and weekend availability (minimum of 15 hours/week), along with the flexibility to work at all shop locations. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves, work hard and have fun doing it, please send a resume and brief cover letter stating why you think you are a great fit for Salt & Sundry and Little Leaf, along with your availability.