Bold and lightweight, the Florienne is made out of a caramel & black acetate stud anchored with a translucent green, pink & yellow acetate hoop. These are perfect for everyday wear or a night out!
Meaning "laughter" in Swahili, Kicheko Goods is a social impact jewelry brand founded in 2014 by Sarah Bayot. Each piece of jewelry funds one month of school for one child. All pieces from Kicheko's collections are designed in D.C., made locally and with a network of small manufacturers and special artisans partnerships from around the world.
- Gold plated brass and marbled acetate with pop of colors
- Stainless steel posts and backing
- Hoops hang at 2 inches with hoop width approximately 1 1/2 inches
- Earrings will vary in color slightly due to the marbling of the acetate
- Handmade in Washington, DC
Sorry, currently out of stock