•• SHOP BIPOC MAKERS + AUTHORS ••
To our community, team, customers and friends,
We stand in solidarity with the Black community, and we support and join the fight to dismantle systemic racism and white supremacy.
Personally and professionally, our leaders and team are committed to lifelong anti-racism work. We are listening, learning and unlearning, and constantly evolving the way we operate our small business to continue the push for racial justice and equity.
We commit to:
- Continuing to grow and nurture a diverse team.
- Supporting Black-owned businesses, artists + makers by buying goods to stock in our shops and encouraging our community to support Black businesses
- Donating to and fundraising for organizations working for racial justice, including the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, ACLU, Campaign Zero, Black Lives Matter, DC Greens, Black Girls Code, Black Swan Academy, Street Smart Collaborative, and more. We will continue to give, raise awareness and use our platform to encourage others to do the same.
- Continuing to read, learn and share anti-racist resources, as a team and with our community.
- Using our platform to amplify Black voices.
Today and every day, Black Lives Matter. We are committed to keeping up the momentum and we are here to do the work.
Founder + Creative Director
Salt & Sundry, Little Leaf, the Sun Room