The Sun Room, our company warehouse and HQ, is hiring! If you’re passionate about local business and love working behind-the-scenes, come join our amazing team!
On a mission to inspire and promote well-being by empowering people to create thoughtful spaces that nurture and comfort them. We are storytellers, and we believe our homes are our sanctuaries, waiting to be filled with those stories. We are moved by the moments our customers find a perfect gift for someone special, or fall in love with the pillow that brightens up their whole space. And we are wildly passionate about supporting independent makers, designers and artists, especially women and people of color, and amplifying their work on our shelves.
Someone who loves to stay active in a dynamic environment. You'll help create a smooth process for our fast-paced inventory flow for Salt & Sundry and Little Leaf — and often be surrounded by plants! You're fast, efficient and detail-oriented, and you're excited to help grow and improve the Sun Room’s daily operations.
- Competitive pay and opportunities for benefits with growth
- A team culture that supports wellness, openness and individuality
- The Sun Room is an open warehouse space with a great kitchen (snacks!) and natural light.
WE ASK FOR
- 20-30 hours/week, with opportunity for growth
- Flexible availability and commitment to working evenings, weekends and holidays a must
- Ability to lift 50 lbs required and to be on your feet throughout daily shifts
- Experience working in a retail stock room or warehouse preferred
Key responsibilities include:
- Receive and process new inventory in a timely manner
- Pack + sticker products to distribute to our shops in a timely + organized manner while ensuring accuracy and safety of inventory
- Physical coordination of inventory: receive, lift, move and organize pallets, boxes, plants, and inventory throughout the Sun Room
- Assist with receiving plant deliveries
- Flexibility to receive transfers in shops during scheduled transfer times
- Keep the Sun Room clean + organized for venue tours and events
- Proactively strategize to find new tasks to improve workflow and organization of the Sun Room
As a company, we believe all are welcome. We believe in generosity of spirit and empathy. And we believe in social responsibility. We are committed to using our position and platform to support our community in meaningful ways and to advocate for social and racial justice.
Email your resume and why you think you'd be a good fit to: careers@shopsaltandsundry