Peach Handwoven Basket
These colorful handwoven baskets from Rwanda are stunning hung on a wall, styled on a shelf, or used to store fruit on your kitchen table. Each piece is crafted by artisans who earn a fair living wage. We recommend the handwoven wall plates for a gorgeous wall arrangement.
Kazi Goods works to alleviate poverty and preserve traditional craftsmanship in rural Africa through the creation of sustainable handmade production jobs with fair wages. They currently employ over 3,000 artisans in sub-saharan Africa.
- Small is approximately 6 inches D x 2 inches, Large is approximately 12 inches D x 3 inches
- Made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass and organic dyes
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with dry food
- Baskets are made in Rwanda, Uganda and Ghana