Salad Dressing Bowl in White
It’s a cutting board, mixing bowl and pitcher all in one! The beautifully handcrafted dressing bowl features a garlic scraper, handle, and pour spout. It works great for dressings and marinades — or a personal bowl of guacamole!
Salad dressing steps: Peel garlic clove. Rub clove firmly against textured portion of garlic dish. Garlic will quickly form a paste. Add your favorite salad dressing ingredients and whisk together!
- Made from domestically sourced stoneware
- 5.5 inches diameter x 2.5 inches high
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- All pottery is handthrown in Brooklyn, New York
- All pieces are made individually by hand; therefore, color, size, and shape may vary slightly from piece to piece.