Santi Box Top
We love this versatile box top by Maelu. The gorgeous floral motifs are individually hand blockprinted using natural dyes and fibers. The relaxed boxy fit, with button details on the back, looks great with your favorite jeans, high-rise pants and layered over fitted dresses. The bold prints will be just as head-turning come summer.
- Hand blockprinted modal fabric
- S: Chest (pit to pit) 22”, Length 20.5”
- M: Chest (pit to pit) 23”, Length 20.5”
- L: Chest (pit to pit) 24”, Length 20.5”
- XL: Chest (pit to pit) 25”, Length 21”
- All measurements taken flat, double for full size. All measurements are approximate, +/- a tolerance that is expected with handmade clothing.
- Wash gently with like colors in cold water and air dry.
- Designed in Portland, OR and handmade in India using traditional artisan techniques
Because garments are made by hand with natural dyes, slight color differences and imperfections between fabrics are expected.
Maelu is an ethical women’s apparel line designed by Meghna Dave, a second generation Indian American, in her Portland studio and handmade in India using traditional artisan techniques. Maelu focuses on sustainable textiles made with natural fibers and vegetable dyes and donates a portion of all profits back into the communities they work with. Production is done by an NGO in Gujarat that fights for gender equality and empowers women against domestic violence, and a portion of profits benefit the Global Fund for Women, supporting the advancement of women's human rights around the world.