Canyon Clay Kisasa Trivet
This heat resistant trivet is perfect to set a tea kettle on or hot dish from the oven. With a woven loop attached on the back, they can be hung up as wall decor for a globally inspired feel.
The three-line pattern on this trivet is known as the “unity” design and symbolizes the three ethnic groups that divided Rwanda in 1994, but who now work together to heal wounds from the past. Weavers heal through the collective effort of working toward the same purpose and goal: to create beauty with their own hands.
- Made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass, organic dyes
- Approximately .5 x 10 inches in diameter
- Trivet has a hang loop on the back for wall decor
- Due to the handmade nature of this product color and size will vary slightly
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Handmade in Rwanda
Sorry, currently out of stock