Batik Bata Pillow
Inspired by batik textiles in Ghana, this statement pillow is sustainably made in collaboration with Osei Duro designs. We love its minimal and universal elements that showcase traditional techniques on modern decor.
Nasozi's Ugandan and American heritage and her studies in art history, architecture, and human rights have helped to create her brand, xN Studio. Read more about her here.
- Hand printed and dyed in Ghana
- Black linen backing with zipper closure
- 20 inches x 20 inches
- Down insert included
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry on low or air dry
- Due to the hand dyed nature of this product, colors and patterns will vary
- Hand printed and dyed in Ghana, sewn in the US