Rooney Willow Dress
This beautiful dress from Maelu checks all the boxes: flowy, feminine and fits right in at home or on a chic getaway. The gorgeous floral motifs are individually hand blockprinted using natural dyes and fibers. The bold prints will be just as head-turning come summer.
- Hand blockprinted modal fabric
- S: Chest 18.5”, Falls 49" from high point of shoulder
- M: Chest 19.5”, Falls 50" from high point of shoulder
- L: Chest 20.5’’, Falls 51" from high point of shoulder
- XL: Chest 22’’, Falls 51" from high point of shoulder
- All measurements taken flat, double for full size. All measurements are approximate, +/- a tolerance that is expected with handmade clothing.
- Wash gently with like colors in cold water and air dry.
- Designed in Portland, OR and handmade in India using traditional artisan techniques
Because garments are made by hand with natural dyes, slight color differences and imperfections between fabrics are expected.
Maelu is an ethical women’s apparel line designed by Meghna Dave, a second generation Indian American, in her Portland studio and handmade in India using traditional artisan techniques. Maelu focuses on sustainable textiles made with natural fibers and vegetable dyes and donates a portion of all profits back into the communities they work with. Production is done by an NGO in Gujarat that fights for gender equality and empowers women against domestic violence, and a portion of profits benefit the Global Fund for Women, supporting the advancement of women's human rights around the world.