Pure Eir Hand Sanitizer
This 65.7% alcohol hand sanitizer ensures your hands stay germ-free, while calendula infused olive oil works to soften and soothe your skin with each use. An alternative to traditional hand sanitizers, this formula harnesses the power of witch hazel, a natural extract with antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It provides an aromatic calm with each zesty, citrusy spritz – a faithful companion for those times when soap and water are not nearby.
Spritz on your hands, body or belongings to refresh and kill germs!
* Please refer to the CDC for recommendations on virus prevention. And wash your hands whenever possible!*
- Ethyl Alcohol - 65.7% by volume. Artisanal 190 proof grain alcohol, locally sourced, with a lighter scent than its cousin Isopropyl alcohol.
- *Calendula Infused Olive Oil - Olive oil has been used for centuries to soften and soothe dry or irritated skin. Infused with calendula, known for its antimicrobial and antiviral properties.
- Cypress Oil - Studies have shown that Cypress oil has antiseptic and antimicrobial qualities. Also known to fight bacteria on the skin.
- Sweet Orange Oil - With its antibacterial and antioxidant qualities, the scent of sweet orange aids in calming anxiety and uplifting the mind and spirit.
- Eucalyptus - This essential oil has antimicrobial properties; some studies show it may even be effective as a natural antibiotic.
- *Witch Hazel - Various studies have concluded that the tannins in witch hazel have a high efficacy in fighting germs, including the common flu.
Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract*, Aqua (Water, Eau) , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Aniba osaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- 2 ounces
- Made in NY