We're crazy about the earthy scents of these striking candles. Crafted from clean-burning coconut wax and hand-poured in Richmond, Va. by Square Trade Goods, these beauties make a chic addition to your living space.
• 16 ounces of all-natural coconut wax
• 50-60 hour burn time
• Campfire: Warm, smokey and sweet. Woodsmoke mixed with pine and cedar woods topped off by the subtle sweetness of amber.
• Fig & Sage: A combination of the sweet spiciness of fresh fig with the herbal earthiness of sage.
• Big Sur: A mixture of cedar, sandalwood, musk, smoke and sea salt air this candle evokes memories of driving down Highway 1 with the windows down. Breathing in the fresh ocean air mixed with the giant redwoods and campfires from the Big Sur Cabins.
• Desert Sage: Dry, earthy desert sage bush with green, damp oakmoss.
New York Times columnist and best selling author, Alison Roman, takes the pressure off entertaining...
Sydney Hale Co.'s delightfully scented candles are hand-poured using soy wax in Virginia. The subtle,...